Day 11 – 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Lamb: Noun
Meaning: గొర్రెపిల్ల, A young sheep
- He bought lamb.
2. Kid: Noun
Meaning: మేకపిల్ల, Young goat
- Young goats are called kids.
3. Cub: Noun
Meaning: సింహపు పిల్ల, పులి పిల్ల, young lion, young tiger.
- We saw lion cubs playing when we went to the zoo. There were many lion cubs and tiger cubs.
4. Chicken: Noun
Meaning: కోడి పిల్ల, Young chicken
- Young chicken is called chicken or chick.
- Monkeys are chattering.
6. Quack: Verb
Meaning: బాతు అరుపు
- Duck quacks.
7. Belong to: Phrasal verb
- He belongs to Hyderabad.
- I belong to India.
- This purse belongs to me.
- The chain belongs to her daughter-in-law.
- These books belong to college library.
8. Hasty: Adjective
- He took a hasty decision.
9. Homemaker: Noun
Meaning: గృహిణి, housewife
- He is a businessman and his wife housemaker.
10. Groan: Verb
- That patient is groaning due to body pains.