Day 12 – 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Hiccups: Noun
- I have got hiccups.
- I cannot stop hiccupping.
2. Declaration: Noun
- She is waiting for the declaration from the company.
3. Gasp: Verb
Meaning: ఉక్కిరిబిక్కిరి, ఊపిరాడకపోవటం
- She gasped when she saw treasure in her house.
- He gasped when he saw snake in the office room.
4. Decorate: Verb
- They decorated their car.
- They decorated their house.
5. Sniff: Verb
Meaning: వాసన చూడడం
- She sniffed her socks before wearing.
- He sniffed his tea before drinking.
6. Defect: Noun
- There are so many defects in this application.
- He suffers from a heart defect.
7. Hit: Verb
- Teacher should not hit the students.
- He hit the street dogs with stick.
8. Hit: Noun
- This movie is going to be the big blockbuster hit in this year.
9. Beat: Verb
- He beat the dog when dog came to bite him.
10. Beat: Verb
- She always beats him at table tennis.