Day 13 – 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Hungry: Adjective
- She is very hungry.
- Aren’t you hungry till now?
2. Starving: Adjective
Meaning: ఎక్కువ సేపు ఏమి తినకుండా ఉన్నప్పుడు కలిగే ఆకలి
- He died starving.
- If you neglect your children they will die starving.
3. Distribute: Verb
- She distributed story books to children.
- They distributed the food packets to poor people.
- He lives in extreme poverty.
- Children are playing in extreme heat.
- He is suffering from extreme cold.
5. Barefoot: Adjective
Meaning: చెప్పులు లేకుండ
- She is going barefoot in tension.
- If we go barefoot on roads in afternoon in the summer, what happens?
- Even you can’t step out barefoot.
6. Perhaps: Adverb
Meaning: బహుశా, ఒకవేళ
- He didn’t call me, perhaps he forgot to call me.
- There were perhaps 350 people in the rally.
7. Terrible: Adjective
Meaning: భయంకరమైన, ఘోరమైన
- Today, the weather is terrible.
- Nowadays, some YouTube channels are making videos with terrible fake news for views.
- She is a terrible swimmer.
- She always says that her husband is a terrible liar.
- There happened terrible accident.
- Covid-19 is a terrible disease.
8. Unusual: Adjective
- It was unusual for Renu to complete it.
- He was actually on time, which is unusual for him.
- She is afraid of spiders, it isn’t unusual.
9. Utterly: Adverb
- She is utterly disappointed by Inter results.
10. Usual: Adjective
Meaning: సాధారణ, అలవాటైన, ఎప్పటిలానే
- I keep the keys in the usual place.