Day 14 – 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Scream: Verb
- She screamed when lizard fell on her.
2. Awful: Adjective
- They have an awful boss.
- Will your life be so awful without a smartphone?
3. Skid: Verb
- Her bike skidded on road.
4. Marketable: Adjective
- This table are marketable.
- These designs are marketable.
5. Investor: Noun
- He is an investor, he invests his money into business to make the profit.
- Investors purchase or sell shares of stock.
6. Profit: Noun
- Did you get any profit from selling the cloths?
- Is there any profit in that business?
- Will you get any profit by wasting my time?
7. Produce: Verb
- That company produces chocolates.
- Vehicles produce carbon di oxide.
8. Intention: Noun
- I have no intention to change my car.
- He has no intention of selling his land.
9. Oversight: Noun
- He apologizes for his oversight.
10. Precaution: Noun
Meaning: ముందు జాగ్రత్త
- You must take necessary precautions before going outside.
- Many of people didn’t take precautions to avoid infection.