Day 15- 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Recklessness: Noun
- The accident was happened due to recklessness of driver.
- You should not be recklessness with money.
- He is recklessness in his health matters.
2. Awareness: Noun
- Public should have awareness of coronavirus, they should take precautions.
- There is no awareness on this issue.
3. Lack: Noun
Meaning: లోపం, తక్కువ.
- His problem is a lack of sleep.
- Lack of water can cause to increase blood pressure.
4. Irritable: Adjective
- She is very irritable.
- Don’t ask him anything, he is irritable.
5. Adore: Verb
- He adores his wife.
- His daughters adore him.
6. Despise: Verb
Meaning: విలువ లేకుండా చూడటం
- She adores her son, but despises her daughter.
- He despises his wife.
7. Detest: Verb
Meaning: అసహ్యించుకొను (మనుషులు మరియు ఇతర వాటిని)
- I detest dancing in the rain.
- She detested her husband having affair with another lady.
- She detests eating with her aunt.
8. Abominate: Verb
Meaning: అసహ్యించుకొను(మనుషులకు ఉపయోగించకూడదు)
- She abominates lizards.
- He abominates cockroaches.
9. Hate: Verb
Meaning: అసహ్యము, ద్వేషము(మనుషులు మరియు ఇతర వాటిని)
- She hates him.
- He hates his teacher.
- She hates to stay here.
- I don’t understand why you hate eating ice cream.
- Doctor should not hate patients.
10. Dislike: Verb
- She dislikes the dogs.
- They dislike eating chapati.
- I dislike chocolates.
- Why do you dislike wearing the suit?
- She dislikes me.