Day 16- 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Approach: Verb
- We are approaching the city.
- You should approach your goal.
- I don’t know how to approach them.
2. Criticise: Verb
- You are easily criticising me but you don’t know there is my hard work behind your growth.
- Criticising is easier than giving a good suggestion.
- He is criticised by his fans.
3. Suggestion: Noun
- You should follow doctor’s suggestion.
- He is giving suggestions on how to grow business.
- Please give me a suggestion how to remember the subject.
4. Advice: Noun
- Youth should take the advice from elders.
- You should have taken her advice before you bought it.
- Don’t give the advice, if you can do, do some help me otherwise leave me alone.
5. Caution: Noun
- There is a caution board “Do not enter”.
6. Warn: Verb
- She warned him not to play outside.
- He warned them not to go into lake for swimming.
7. Forewarn: Verb
Meaning: ముందుగా హెచ్చరించడం
- He forewarned his children not to invest money in trading.
- She forewarned her son not to marry that girl.
8. Repel: Verb
- They repelled attack of the thieves..
- Lotus leaf repel water.
9. Persuade: Verb
- She persuaded him to complete his degree.
- He persuaded her to come home.
10. Cajole: Verb
- She knows how to cajole her baby.
- He knows how to cajole his wife.