Day 17- 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Captivate: Verb
Meaning: అమిత ఆకర్షితము
- She captivated the audience with her beauty.
- He was captivated with her sweet voice.
2. Unmovable: Adjective
- He is sitting like unmovable rock.
- She is unmovable and and steady.
3. Immovable: Adjective
Meaning: కదలని, స్థిరమైన
- Roads are immovable.
- Rocks are immovable.
- It is immovable rock, don’t waste your time to move it.
4. Fix: Verb
Meaning: బాగు చేయు, నిర్ణయించు
- Did you fix the machine?
- Fix that bike.
- They fixed the election date.
- We will fix a time for next meeting.
- It fixed in my mind.
5. Affix: Verb
- He affixed the photo on identity card.
- You should affix the stamp to the envelope.
6. Extend: Verb
- The board is extended the last date for submission of exam form.
- They are thinking to extend the road nearly 50 kilometers.
7. Spread: Verb
- They are spreading rumors about him.
- Some people wantedly create and spread rumors.
8. Diffuse: Verb
- The green dye diffused in the water.
9. Circulate: Verb
Meaning: తెలియజేయు, ప్రకటించు, పంపు
- He circulated the greeting cards.
- News is circulated by pamphlet.
10. Conceal: Verb
Meaning: రహస్యంగా ఉంచు
- The camera was concealed in a hole of the wall.
- Police concealed victim’s name.