Day 18 – 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Unique: Adjective
Meaning: అపూర్వమైన, విచిత్రమైన
- This design is unique.
- I have ever seen this unique article.
2. Rescue: Verb
- He rescued the boy from the well.
- They rescued the people from the burning bus.
3. Obligation: Noun
- She has an obligation to look after her.
- She has many obligations, so she is not able to take care of him.
4. Duty: Noun
Meaning: విధి, పని
- This is his duty, he should not leave it.
- It is your duty, you must post these letters.
- He is drunk on duty.
5. Entirely: Adverb
- He is entirely different from others.
- He was not entirely honest with her.
6. Admit: Verb
Meaning: అంగీకరించు, ఒప్పుకొను
- She admitted her mistake.
- They first denied beating him but they later admitted it.
7. Deny: Verb
- She denied giving money to him.
- Her request for leave was denied.
8. Basis: Noun
- Trust is basis of friendship.
- What is the basis of this theory?
9. Irascible: Adjective
- He is an old irascible man.
10. Entice: Verb
Meaning: ప్రలోభపెట్టు, ఆకర్షించు
- A smell of pulihora enticed people to enter the hotel.
- Advertisements entice people to buy the products.