Day 19 – 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Delight: Noun
- She read his letter with delight.
- He took the gift with delight.
2. Era: Noun
Meaning: శకము, కాలము
- It was called an industrial era.
3. Apt: Adjective
- Small sticks are apt to catch fire.
- They have apt students.
4. Tend: Verb
Meaning: మొగ్గు చూపడం
- He tends to eat at restaurant.
5. Drip: Verb
Meaning: బొట్టు బొట్టుగా కారు
- He dripped paint on the cardboard.
- Water dripped down from the tap.
6. Abase: Verb
- He abased himself before his dad.
- Don’t abase yourself.
7. Glacier: Noun
- Glaciers move slowly.
- They travelled the over glaciers.
8. Guard: Noun
- He is working as home guard.
- He has bodyguards.
9. Grip: Verb
Meaning: గట్టిగా పట్టుకొను
- The boy gripped his mother’s hand.
- You should change the tires because they don’t grip on wet roads.
10. Bulge: Noun
- His pocket bulged with chocolates.
- Her lips are bulged with allergy.