Day 23 – 10 Daily Use English Words
- She dented the table with hammer.
2. Net: Noun
- Fishers use the nets to catch fish.
3. Den: Noun
- There was a lion lived in the den.
4. Tangle: Noun
- Her hair is in a tangle.
- The wires are in a tangle.
5. Remote: Adjective
Meaning: దూరంగా ఉన్న
- It is a remote village.
- Mud buildings are in many remote villages.
6. Dip: Verb
- She dipped her finger into milk.
- They dipped the material into the dye.
7. Faint: Verb
- He fainted seeing the accident.
8. Fair: Adjective
- She is very fair with curly hair.
- She is very fair with her green eyes.
9. Nut: Noun
- Are you cracking the nuts?
- She cracked the nuts.
10. Tun: Noun
Meaning: పెద్ద పీపాయి
- Whole tun of wine is wasted.