Last Updated on
Day 28 – 10 Daily Use English Words – Part 2
1. Precise: Adjective
- She caught the child at the precise moment that child slipped.
2. Preclude: Verb
- Age is not preclude her from standing as the candidate.
3. Prank: Noun
Meaning: చిలిపి పని
- They do pranks for money.
4. Seep: Verb
Meaning: కారు, పారటం
- The sewage is seeping out from pipes.
5. Reinforce: Verb
- The bridge is reinforced by adding strong steel rods.
6. Especially: Adverb
- She is not especially interested living with her mother in law.
- She loves painting, especially the oil paintings.
7. Specially: Adverb
- The building was specially designed for children.
- The ship was specially designed for tourists.
8. Dizziness: Adjective
Meaning: తల తిరుగుట
- The fasting may cause dizziness in some people.
9. Realize: Verb
- They didn’t realize that they were trapped.
10. Phenomenal: Adjective
- They have shown the phenomenal world in the movie.