Day 28 – 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Sole: Adjective
- He is the sole survivor of the car accident.
- She became the sole heir to all this property.
2. Role: Noun
- What is his role in this movie?
- He got a leading role in the company.
3. Ore: Noun
- Iron ode is found in this site.
- This is copper ore.
- She shouted on him with fury.
- Don’t talk with fury.
5. Midwife: Noun, Plural: Midwives
- Midwife helps women when they are giving birth.
6. Typically: Adverb
- The doctor typically see about 10 patients a day.
7. Gruel: Noun
Meaning: గంజి, జావ
- Gruel is a breakfast, it is healthy food also.
- Gruel is better than all breakfast.
- You should prefer to gruel than upma.
8. Lethargy: Noun
- You should overcome lethargy.
9. Redoubt: Verb
- In this movie, hero redoubts in the fighting.