Day 29 – 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Assert: Verb
Meaning: నొక్కి చెప్పు
- She asserts that he stole her purse.
2. Deserve: Verb
- He deserved to win that game.
- She deserved to get pension.
3. Vanity: Noun
- He had no personal vanity.
4. Greed: Noun
- She has no greed.
- You should not have greed. It’s not good for you.
5. Jaunt: Noun
Meaning: చిన్న విహారం
- We planned to go to small forest for a jaunt.
6. Porridge: Noun
- Porridge is a good breakfast for health.
7. Novelty: Noun
- Going to forest was still a novelty.
8. Sponsor: Noun
Meaning: ఆర్థికంగా బాధ్యత వహించు
- Is any sponsor for this match?
- The organization sponsored the laptops to students.
9. Grisly: Adjective
- There were grisly pictures of the bomb blast on the news paper.
10. Respite: Noun
- He is addicted to pubg game, he is playing the game without respite.
- Boss didn’t give him respite.