Day 3 - 10 Daily Use English Words
1. Confident: Adjective
To believe oneself.
- We should be confident then only we can get success.
- If you are confident, you can do anything.
2. Worry: Verb
To get tension, to think about problems, to show fear about something/problems.
- Don't worry, the problem will be solved.
- She doesn't worry about her disease.
- She didn't worry and was confident in the interview.
3. Concentrate: Verb
To focus on something.
- Students must concentrate on their studies.
- Don't play PUBG game, concentrate on your studies.
4. Hopeless: Adjective
Not having a belief in getting success or anything, not being in a state to help somebody.
- I am hopeless, I can't get a seat in this college.
- I am hopeless, I can't help you.
5. Defeat: Verb
To win over someone in competition, war or fight etc.
- The country defeated another country.
6. Hard: Adverb
To work with effort
- He studied hard to pass examinations.
- If you work hard, you can reach your goal.
7. Continues: Verb
To keep on an activity or process.
- He did not stop speaking, he continued till his wife called him.
8. Cheat: Verb
To be or act dishonestly or unfairly
- He cheated his partners in business.
9. Terrify: Verb
To get fear.
- I was terrified when the tiger came near my car.
10. Forgiveness: Noun
The act of forgiving or being forgiven.
- Rina, everyone must deserve at least one forgiveness, you must forgive him.
- Your forgiveness brought change in his nature.