As per my opinion, everybody should have minimum knowledge of what are surrounding us. Today I wrote some things of spider. You know very well that spiders make house dirty. Yes they do. But, I am not talking about this thing.
The top 10 things of spider that we should know
- Where do spiders live? Spiders live in all continents except Antarctica.
- Spider species are above 45000.
- They are different in sizes. Small spiders are less than 0.37mm and large spiders are up to 99mm.
- Some spiders have venom in fangs.
- Some spiders’ venom is dangerous to humans.
- They produce silk from their glands. This silk is used to build webs. Webs are sticky nets. They use the webs for catching the insects and worms for eating.
- They build webs not only on earth but under the water also.
- Some spiders, for protecting themselves from other animals, can merge with their surroundings or back ground.
- They indirectly help us by eating insects which harm for our health.
- According to surveys, world widely, all spiders eat more than all humans eat.